2011-07-23

Isle of Utøya, Norway - 22nd July, 2011

Too many people have died. Too many dreams have been broken. Too many life, of those who have survived, most probably, scarred forever.

 WHO did this ? 

Apparently a young Norwegian man aged 31, managed to accomplish such a massacre. A man with a lucid mind, yet totally insane. He declared that a man with a believe is stronger that 100,000 people. 

YES, IDIOT, THAT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE !!!!! BUT YOU WERE WEARING A XXXXX GUN TO DELIVERY YOUR BELIEVES TO OTHERS !!!!!

I have decided to change my blog title from "New World Economy" into "Social Innovation" in the hope that I would be able to give my humble contribute to the global change expected and desired by many with my future posts.

Signed: Twitter @Michele1940

No comments:

Post a Comment